http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Buy Soma No Prior Script Overnight soma pharmacy COD saturday delivery Welcome to our Developments from Film-Land, our essential quick-fix of the hottest cinematic stories you may have missed this week. It may be Boxing Day but time and Hollywood stop for no man.
- In pretty much a complete reversal of last week’s ‘News of the Week’, Sony have decided to release The Interview after all. Starting yesterday – December 25th – the film will have been showing at roughly 200 cinemas around the US. For those of us who aren’t stateside, you can rent it online for just $5.99 and watch in the convenience of your own home. Consider if an unintentional Christmas present from Kim Jung Un.
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/category/press/ soma same day delivery
- Adam Sandler has topped Forbes’ list of the most overpaid actors in Hollywood for a second year running. However, the list also includes the likes of Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington, so perhaps his inclusion doesn’t merit quite as much scorn as you’d… Nah, it totally does. Sony even panned him in those emails.
- Here’s our first look at Ted 2, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.
- According to Grace of Monaco writer Arash Amel’s Twitter feed, Warner Bros. have brought on six different writers to do six different versions of Wonder Woman, presumably with the intention of either choosing the best or merging them into some sort of weird chimaera. In a recent interview with Vulture, however, the film’s director Michelle McLaren claimed the film was yet to be officially green-lit. Take from this what you will.
- Here’s the first trailer for the Entourage movie, some three years after the original series ended. In case you never saw it, it’s like The Player but with more popped collars. Still, it’s nice to see Jeremy Piven in work. The film itself is due for release on June 5th.
- Fast & Furious helmer Justin Lin has been officially announced as the director of Star Trek 3 since debutante Roberto Orci stepped down several weeks ago (ostensibly over creative differences). To this extent, the Bourne Legacy sequel has been pushed back to account for his newly busy schedule – and the fact that Matt Damon’s return to the franchise may make it essentially redundant (sorry, Jeremy Renner). In any case, Star Trek 3 is currently due for release on July 8th, 2016.
- While not technically film news per se, The Good Wife‘s Mike Colter has been cast as lead Luke Cage AKA Power Man in the third of Netflix’s upcoming Marvel Defender‘s series; the first of which, Daredevil – starring Charlie Cox – is set to make its debut sometime in 2015.
- Here’s the first trailer for Ron Howard’s Moby Dick origin story In The Heart Of The Sea. The film stars Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer‘s Benjamin Walker and a windswept Chris Hemsworth. It’s due for release on March 13th.
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Order Soma No Prior Script Overnight
- In a recent interview with Collider regarding her new film Into The Woods, Emily Blunt stated unequivocally that, despite the rumors, she hasn’t been approached about the lead role in DC’s upcoming Captain Marvel adaptation, but, were she to hypothetically accept it, the part would have to be “awesome”.
- Matthew McConaughey has joined the voice cast of Kubo and the Two Strings, which is to be the next project of Laika, the production company behind The Boxtrolls. Also starring are Game of Thrones‘ Art Parkinson, Charlize Theron, Rooney Mara, and Ralph Fiennes. The film is due for release on August 19th, 2016.
- Here are some new photos of Charlie Cox as blind lawyer/crime-fighter Daredevil, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.
- Here’s the first image of Jessica Chastain as the mysterious Lady Lucille Sharp in Guillermo Del Toro’s upcoming Gothic melodrama Crimson Peak, courtesy of Film Stage. Tom Hiddleston and Mia Wasikoswka also star. The film is due for release on October 16th, 2014.
- Here’s the first trailer for new Will Ferrell/Kevin Hart comedy Get Hard, which is also the directorial debut of Tropic Thunder scribe Etan Cohen. The film is due for release on on March 27th, 2015.
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Buy Soma no script next day delivery
- According to Variety, Kate Winslet is rumored to be in negotiations for Sony’s long-delayed Steve Jobs biopic, presumably as the late Apple founder’s wife, Laurene Powell Jobs. Michael Fassbender is attached to play the lead with Seth Rogen as collaborator Steve Wozniak and Jeff Daniels lined up as Apple President John Scully.
- Pee-Wee Herman is making a comeback. The new feature, starring Paul Reubens as the titular man-child, is believed to be a road trip movie. It’s being produced by Judd Apatow and will debut on Netflix.
- A page from Drew Goddard’s script for Ridley Scott’s The Martian, based on Andy Weir’s novel of the same name, has found it’s way aboard for maiden voyage of NASA’s Orion spacecraft. The film stars Matt Damon, Jeff Daniels, Jessica Chastain, Kristen Wiig, and Chiwetel Ejiofor. It’s due for release in November 2015.
- In a recent interview with Empire, Boyhood director Richard Linklater refused to rule out a sequel to his growing-up epic – “The twenties are interesting though. There are lots of unrepresented areas of development you go through.” – but added that it was “Way too soon!”
- Here’s a new trailer for thriller Focus, which stars Will Smith, Wolf Of Wall Street‘s Margot Robbie, and 300 God-King Rodrigo Santoro as three sides of a conman love triangle. The film is due for release on February 27th, 2015.
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Cheap Soma no prescription next day delivery
- According to a recent AMA on Reddit with Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus, The Boondock Saints III is officially in the pipeline.
- Deadline reports that Antonio Sanchez’s score for Birdman will be ineligible for Oscar consideration due to its use of “use of classical music cues”.
- Here’s a new trailer for Clint Eastwood’s American Sniper, which stars Bradley Cooper as US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle AKA the most lethal sniper in US military history. The film is due for release on January 16th, 2015.
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Order Soma online overnight FedEx delivery
- Entertainment Weekly has revealed that cult icon Bill Murray will get the chance to sing “The Bare Necessities” in Jon Favreau’s live-action Jungle Book. Murray will voice friendly bear Baloo, alongside, among others, Ben Kingsley’s Bageera, Idris Elba’s Shere Khan, Scarlett Johansson’s Kaa, and ten-year-0ld Neel Sethi as Mowgli. The film is due for release on October 26th, 2015.
- Taken 3, the third and supposedly final installment in Liam Neeson’s protracted roaring rampage of revenge, has been sanitized in order to receive a 12A rating in the UK. The film is due for release on January 8th.
- Deadline has revealed that Captain America: The Winter Soldier‘s Anthony Mackie will star in Justin Simien’s Make A Wish, a comedy about the eponymous foundation. Release date TBC.
- Deadline has also revealed that Sin City‘s Robert Rodriguez is set to adapt Ralph Bakshi’s ’80s fantasy animation Fire and Ice.
- Here’s the first trailer for Rupert Goold’s True Story. It stars Jonah Hill as disgraced New York Times writer Michael Finkel – the film is based on the real-life Finkel biography – who finds himself as the only person FBI murder suspect Christian Longo (James Franco) is willing to talk to. The film is headed to Sundance but has not yet secured a release date.
- According to Screen Rant, Game of Thrones‘ Pedro Pascal is in negotiation to star alongside Matt Damon in supernatural horror The Great Wall, the plot of which is described as “an elite force making a last stand for humanity on the world’s most iconic structure.”
- Doctor Strange director Scott Derrickson has been tantalizingly Tweeting fan art of Benedict Cumberbatch as the eponymous sorcerer; for instance. The film itself is due for release in November 2016.
- In a recent interview with Moviefone, Hobbit director Peter Jackson called out Hollywood for jumping on the “blockbuster bandwagon”, which would seem to be a case of the CGI pot calling the CGI kettle black.
- With Marvel reportedly in discussion to regain the rights to the Spider-Man franchise from Sony, a petition is circulating to keep Andrew Garfield in the role. It’s already reached 10,000 signatures.